Since my last post, Ante got another three teeth! I can't belive how fast he got his last three teeth. On Sunday night he got fever, but that lasted only for two days with no other simptoms. Now he is back! On January 20th, my sister in law gave birth to her another son. His name is Viktor and he is soooo cute. Now when I look at him it seams that Ante was that little years ago and not only eight monhts ago. Ante started crawling and now nothing can stop him, he can get whatever he wants.
Yesterday I passed my last college exam! I still can't belive that after all this years it is finally over.
This Saturday, on Valentine's day, Toni's best men is getting married and for the first time I will not be with my baby during the night. My parent's will come to take care of him. I am sure everything will be allright, but it is hard to imagine being without him for one night.
Here are some pictures that are not very new, but I would like to share them with you.
Ante and his uncle...
This is my new hair, shorter in the back and longer in front, but not visible on this photo...
1 comment:
Sanja he is so cute. Congrats on passing your test!
Post a Comment