Monday, January 19, 2009

Tooth searching and style changing...

On Saturday night Toni rubbed Ante's gums and realized our boy got his third tooth. We are so excited about these things! Friday night he couldn't sleep very well and I tought the tooth might be the problem, which it was and now Ante is proud owner of his three teeth.
I decided to make a change on myself and on Friday I cut my hair! Now my hair is pretty short but I really like it. When I came home from the salon Toni said that he likes my hair what was unusual because I always have to ask him what does he think. That is why I think he really likes it. I don't know why it is so hard to figure out what he thinks sometimes. Ante also noticed that I look different. He was looking at my hair and trying to reach it but very gently. He is usually such a gentle baby. He likes to touch my face with his little hands and he never scratched me so far. Instead of writing this post I should be studying while he is asleep because I have two exams in February and I don't think I am ready yet. That is why this is all from me now...
P.S. I don't know why this spell checking tool doesn't work because it stops me from writing something that doesn't make too much sense. So, please excuse my mistakes!

This picture was taken a while ago, but this is how we search for his teeth!

1 comment:

JWilcox said...

Your little is getting so big, three teeth already! That is cute that he is gentle. I hope you post a picture of your new hair cut because now I am curious to see it.