We had lots of fun this May! May 1st is Labor Day in Croatia and as usually we went to the sea and stayed there for a week. Weather was not very good but we still enjoyed our stay in Tisno. Toni's parents own a house in Tisno and we just loooove being there. When we came back my cousin got Confirmed and I was her sponsor. A week after that my Sister-in-law's son Viktor got Baptised and tomorrow Ante will celebrate his first birthday. We have been partying a lot! I am going back to work on Monday and that is when the all the partying ends. I wish I could stay home with my boy at least until he turns 18! ;-) We got a chance to spend some time with Klara and her parents. Her father took some great pictures I would like to share with you. So, let's begin with all the photos...
House owned by Toni's parents...
During the summer this beach named "Slanica" is crawded...Beautiful views of beach "Kosirina" and National park Kornati in the back...
Ante had his first ice cream...
And here are some photos of Klara and Ante...
These two are my favourites:
This is how it all started...
No comments:
Post a Comment