I never thought how much my life would change with a baby.
But, it has changed! And I love the way my life is now!
So far, my Ante let's me sleep through the night and I am still full of energy during the day. He is healthy and he doesn't cry. He seems to be a happy baby! There is nothing more I could wish for!
With all the changes I have in my life there is one thing that makes every day a perfect day. That is his smile! Very first thing I see when I open my eyes is his smile! I would not change that for anything! I hope he will always be happy and have a smile on his face!
This morning I dressed him in a shirt he never wore before. That shirt has many tiny dark blue circles on it and he was sooo fascinated with it. He was very tired and ready to take a nap, but he couldn't stop looking at that shirt. A couple of times he felt asleep and all of a sudden he woke up, raised his hands up and look at the shirt. I wish I could know what he thinks!
But, it has changed! And I love the way my life is now!
So far, my Ante let's me sleep through the night and I am still full of energy during the day. He is healthy and he doesn't cry. He seems to be a happy baby! There is nothing more I could wish for!
With all the changes I have in my life there is one thing that makes every day a perfect day. That is his smile! Very first thing I see when I open my eyes is his smile! I would not change that for anything! I hope he will always be happy and have a smile on his face!
This morning I dressed him in a shirt he never wore before. That shirt has many tiny dark blue circles on it and he was sooo fascinated with it. He was very tired and ready to take a nap, but he couldn't stop looking at that shirt. A couple of times he felt asleep and all of a sudden he woke up, raised his hands up and look at the shirt. I wish I could know what he thinks!
Today I have been looking for plane tickets. Toni and I talked about going to US next year and I hope we will figure something out. I will have to go to work at the end of May and that is why we think we should go before that. That way we would be able to stay longer. I am worried about traveling so far with a baby, but I've heard that should not be a problem.
I don't know what to do, but I know that I would love to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment